Tuesday, January 18, 2011

so over blonde

(Photography by me)
Backpack | thrift


I've been thinking about this since summer, but now I finally took the leap .. Hope you guys like it, because after some getting used to, I'm sure I do! :) 


Redheads rock!!


ps: the very first Miss Oh' redhead pictures - as in: my hair was still a little wet - can be found on my facebook page since yesterday eve (once again fb readers got the scoop, if you wanna stay updated all the time, please join me here, and of course you can still follow me with google friend connect and bloglovin' ;)) . Share your thoughts via facebook or the blog :)


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

2 comments:

  1. Great!!! redheads rock, totally agree with you, I've never dared to change my color, but sometimes I wish I had the guts to do it, and something shocking, like white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New hair...new life! ♥ :)
    xoxo
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...