Monday, January 17, 2011

girls are weird

Leather shorts | Very Vero Moda via Asos
Necklace | My Name Necklace
Blazer | Thrift
Nails by Miss Oh'

My (omnipresent) inner child immediately awoke by seeing this jacket (facebook readers already got a sneak peek). Fell in love with the military feel and the vibrant red'ish color. I totally freaked out when trying it on - even though it was hanging in the dress-up section of the store and the entire staff must have thought I was crazy (so not the first time I wear dress up things in real life :p). Do you guys do that sometimes?

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

1 comment:

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...