Tuesday, November 2, 2010

If you chose not to choose, than that would be a choice

When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is in itself a choice.
(William James)


So, are you gonna help me choose or what? ;)
These bags are sold on the Dutch webshop Ydeltuyt, and of course they are Mulberry Alexa Bag rip offs. I looove them but I cannot decide which color to pick. My first instinct says black, cuz my wardrobe is mostely black and it's a 'safe' choice. On the other hand, there is something with safe choices that makes me turn away (people who know me wouldn't disagree on that, I can assure you ;)), usually, that is. Anyhow, I like the brown one too, a lot, so I'm not sure what to do. That's why I need you guys, please please please help me choose ..


Love,
Oh'



ps: don't forget my domain has been changed to blogbymissoh.blogspot.com ;)


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

4 comments:

  1. Ik zou zeker voor zwart gaan! Vind zwart + zilver hardware mooier dan bruin en zilver samen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im such a sucker for satchels x
    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose the brown one, it's lush!!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...