Sunday, November 6, 2011

FINDS | leather backpack

Leather backpack | Topshop
All images by Topshop

After five days of Topshop international checkout troubles and the same amount of time filled with growing frustration and impatience, I finally managed to order this amazing leather backpack to replace my old - totally worn out - vintage one. Receiving this bag, will hopefully make it less hard to dispose of the old one, that accompanied me on so many trips and fun experiences. Either way, I will miss that thing ..

Along with the backpack, I ordered some skinny jeans from the Topshop 'Tall' departement. After years of searching for fitting, long denim, I decided to just give it a try. Let's hope for the best ..

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. thats a great new backpack! but you should definitely keep the old. it will always bring back the great memories, like your favourite stuffed animal :P

    xx Raez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this back. I currently have a vintage leather one, I love it so much and haven't stopped wearing it since I got it earlier this year so I can see how you would have become attached to it.

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...