Tuesday, August 30, 2011

THOUGHT | replace fear of the unknown with curiosity

All images via google images

Considering a real change in the hair departement .. After going from blonde to red and finally a bright wine color (seen here and here), I'm taking the leap to a pinkish, purple'ish red or vermillion (haven't worked out the details yet, I might try some different colors) .. Some research taught me that Special Effects, Directions or Manic Panic hair dye should do the job quite nicely, but as I won't be bleaching my hair first (it's dead enough already) its still a guess how it will turn out.

Unnatural hair colors have been around for a while now, but I don't know many people (except for some punk-influenced friends who are rocking a mohican) in 'real life' that have ever taken the plunge. Just something to think about ..

Going to order the hair dye in a few days, I will plunge, soon! ;)

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...