Sunday, June 19, 2011

rocking the strums

Headscarf | vintage from Amsterdam
Piercings by Bodydesign Gent

Since I have my new facial piercings (introduced verbally here and visually on facebook here) I felt the need to further explore the possibilities of my new look. Two extra pieces of metal in your face force you to re-invent yourself all over again, so it seems. So I gave it a go, and this is one of the things I came up with, and in a totally rockabilly-fifties-pinup kind of way, I love it! Now all I need is a dress (or two) from this magnificent webshop and I'm good to go ..

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 20, 2011

    your eyes are stunning!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...