Sunday, July 31, 2011

FINDS | (new) look at my feet

Ph. by me
Wedges | New Look

In between trips and travel I managed to go sale shopping one more time, behold the result of a 6 months wait: the perfect black suede wedges. I couldn't be happier (especially not since I'm packing for a two week trip to Berlin and Poland!) ..

More about my trip is to be announced, and since I'm taking my pc with me (I'm hoping for another scenario  than last week, when I was on a family-getaway with no internet access at al!!) so I'll keep you guys posted on my wanderings :) .. I'm leaving tomorrow night and I still have so much packing to do ..

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...