Friday, February 25, 2011

wear something fushia

Skirt | thrift
Sleeveless cardi | h&m
Shoes | New Look
Random longsleeve and flower
Nails by Miss Oh'

I'm feeling a bit hazy and ill these days. To make things worse, the weather seems to have adapted to my mood, which means drizzling, rainy windowviews or walks in de pouring rain. You understand I could use some cheering up .. So I stepped into this poppy, barbie'ish skirt, and the sky instantly seemed a little less grey .. Unfortunately, it didn't keep me dry when my umbrella died on me ..


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

1 comment:

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...