Friday, November 5, 2010

From knee to toe


I 'shoe'ld have posted my over-the-knee misery waaay earlier, since it seemed to have had a magical effect on stores. Indeed, I found over MY over the knee boots (someones thigh high is someone elses over the knee I guess), and I couldn't be happier! Even the price coƶperated :) ..


Of course I needed to outfit' them immediately (I invented a new verb as well :p). I paired the very much needed boots with my (new!) camel coat, my fave h&m dress (I call it my 'tattoo-dress') and the braided cork bracelet my dad got me from Lisbon last week (don't you absolutely love it?!). 


So here they are (beware: picture overload!)


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Over the knee boots | small shop in my town
Dress | h&m
Coat | random Bxl store (bargain!)
Handmade cork bracelet | boutique in Lisbon
Random juwellery
Nails by Miss Oh'

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

  1. wow you look amazing, love the high boots!! very sexy

    -HE approves

    fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...