Monday, December 20, 2010

whitening winds

(All pictures by me)


Although everyone must be fed up with the snow by now (as I am as well, don't get me wrong), the snowy carpet always enchants my inner child. 


Yesterday I came back from a lazy sunday with some friends. I walked out the door, only to notice it had been snowing the entire day and there wasn't a single bus in the entire city. So I had no choice but to make the best of it (luckily I bought some snowproof footwear - talked about it here - a couple of weeks ago, knowing it would snow again, and I happend to wear those boots yesterday. Double luck .. shouldn't get used to that) and went on foot, something I would have never considered if it hadn't been snowing, as it is a very long walk. Because of the snow (up to 30 centimeters deep), it took me almost two hours to get home, but against all odds, it was quite enjoyable. 


Meanwhile I decided to spam the city with Miss Oh'-tags .. That inner child again :p

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

3 comments:

  1. The third picture is amazing dear, it has a mistery mood I love! I wish we had a little of the snow you have there! we'd enjoy it so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke én winterproof laarzen!

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...