Tuesday, December 28, 2010

where the wild things are

Leo maxi dress | Asos
Hooded faux fur vest | random shop in Brussels (seen here as well)
Woven belt | Pieces
Boots | Jeffrey Campbell
Bag | DIY/ thrift
Rings| Asos
Necklace | My Name Necklace (get it here)


This is what I wore to finish my Christmas-marathon last Saturday (see this post for more details about the schedule). Quite casual as you can see, as we traditionally don't dress up for Christmas because we feel it is rather about cosyness & comfort than about glam.


On New Years-eve, I usually counter that lack of dressing up with maaajor over the top outfits (sometimes more than one indeed). My last 2010 outfit will consist of a sparkly gold strapless dress, a fur bolero, Henry Holland mock suspender tights, leo booties and probably some show stopping nail art & hair-updo, if I have the time.


What are your dress up-plans for NYE? 


x
Oh'




ps: a very apropriate song to pair my very apropriate title for the very unapropriate outfit (or something like that) .. Have always loved it!





Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

5 comments:

  1. Love the rings, esp the leaf one : )

    Im your new follower, hope youll like to follow me too : )
    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, Xmas is more about feeling comfy than glam, actually, I've been spending my xmases in home-clothes till 2008. love your suede litas, did I ever mention it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your blog :)
    follow my fashionblog
    www.fashionisidentity.blogspot.com
    greetings from germany♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the ring in the 3rd pictures...and i still want those litas!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those JC heels make everyone look amazing, you are no exception, gorgeous!!

    -He approves

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...