Sunday, December 26, 2010

from me to me

Knit jumper | Pimkie
Faux leather shorts | Vero Moda via Asos (buy them here)
Booties | Random Bxl shop
Two finger ring | Asos (here)
Earrings | Asos (here)
Nails by Miss Oh' (view website here)


This was my outfit to get some last minute Christmas presents, last Friday. Since I celebrated Christmas eve at home with my dad, his girlfriend and my sister & boyfriend, I didn't get all dressed up, and just wore this comfy, yet stylish (or so do I like to think) outfit.


Yesterday (Christmas day), I had lunch with some family and dinner with other family members in another quite casual Asos-outfit. One that I will post later on.


I will be dressing up for New Years' eve however, so expect the big pampering to begin in a few days ;).


Love,
Oh'
Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...