Saturday, October 15, 2011

OUTFIT | 141011

Black skinny denim | Mango
Maxi cardigan | Asos
Random black top, necklace and booties

Leather briefcase | Vintage
Faux foxtail | street market in Poland
Grey jacket | hand me down
Ph. by Ania Zawadzka

Yesterday I wore an all black outfit for a not quite as black day. I had to go to school to talk about my master degree paper. As I have been in and out of university these last two years, it was nice to go back once again, because after this schoolyear it will all be over. I only have to write this paper and I will officially have a Masters degree in the Art Sciences, and then the real work begins .. Looking forward to that!

ps: the briefcase is one of the thrifted treasures I talked about on my FB page ..

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...