Wednesday, December 22, 2010

rustic wonderland

(Images via Threadsence)

When I accidentally stumbled upon Threadsences latest winter lookbook (of course we've all seen their 'Winter day'-lookbook, featuring beautiful blogger Liz from Late Afternoon, but this is the other one), I couldn't stop myself of wanting every single item .. Every outft breathes a romantic, bohemian vibe I love, and includes a much applauded mix of chunky knits, lacy fabrics, faux fur and lace up boots. 

The oversized feather earrings, maxi dress, long cardi and lace up wedges are my favorites, as well as the fairisle printed leggings and lammy coat. Which item is your absolute fave?

Ps: too bad I've noticed that, althought new winter wishes keep on coming, my paycheck stays far behind :p ..


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

1 comment:

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...