Sunday, January 29, 2012

OUTFIT | tall skirt

Wool blend maxi skirt | old h&m
Knit jumper | Pimkie
Leather backpack | Topshop
Necklace | h&m
Tail | Polish market
Boots | random

I owed you guys an outfit post for quite some time. So here it is, just a random everyday look I've worn yesterday. These boots were one of my best purchases of 2011, I'm sure, they walk like a dream and go with litterally everything.

I know you must be hating the lack of full outfit pictures on this blog as much as I do. I am really sorry, but there's just isn't anyone around to take my pictures on a regular basis. Guess I should hire someone to do that for me :p ..

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...