Wednesday, August 24, 2011

FINDS | clicked home

Images via Asos.com

Couldn't skip on Asos' final shoe sales today, and since a girl can never have too many black strappy sandals or flat worker boots, I couldn't resis on clicking these babies home. With them, I expect one 'surprise' pair on my doormat in less than a week. I couldn't get an image since Asos cut it from their website just ten minutes ago, when I bought them (yep, that 'wow-feeling' of the final pair :)). I think you'll have already seen them before though, they've been quite the succes, but I always thought they were too expensive, untill now that is (how I love sales!) ..

Three bargains at once, guess I must be an official shopaholic now ..


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...