Monday, October 25, 2010

You never know how soon will be too late



But I do know, now is too late. Too late to order JC Lita's in taupe!
Is there anyone (ANYONE - that's how desperate I am ;)) who knows where I can still get them? I only found them on Solestruck.com and they are gone, gone, gone ..


As I live in Belgium, it's no option to go get them in stores, because no stores in Belgium have Jeffrey Campbell shoes.


I have to admit, this situation is somewhat familiar to me, as I tend to not order something right away because I'm hesitant to buy something as pricy as these shoes (maybe you won't consider them that way, but for me they certainly are ;)). But now I want them so much, and the taupe really is way  more beautiful than the zillion other colors these babies come in, I think. So ordering another color isn't something I would go over lightly.


Untill I get them, I'll drool over these pictures once more ..




Image sources: google images and fashiontoast


UPDATE: I found AND ordered them at Need Supply Co.! There are only a few left (only in size 10, am I lucky or what?!) so be quick ;)

1 comment:

  1. those shoes are amazing!!!

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    http://www.fashionbyhe.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...