Friday, January 21, 2011

i just need a bit of your love

Black skinny | WE
Random tanktop
Lace crop top | h&m
Crochet vest | made by grandma
Boots | Jefrey Campbell Lita
Necklace | My Name Necklace (seen here and practically everywhere in this blog)
Nails by Miss Oh'


Sometimes a girl really NEEDS a little touch of spring/ summer .. Today was very sunny - I deliberately choose to ignore the fact that it was bitterly cold as well as sunny - so it seemed like the right time to dress accordingly. Of course I needed to put some layers over this outfit as soon as I went out the door (I will show you that look tomorrow) ..


Hope you'll all enjoy your weekends, and 'see' you guys soon!


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

2 comments:

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...