Thursday, January 6, 2011

dead animal isn't real

Knit dress | Vila
Faux fur | h&m (clearance rack)
Over the knee boots | Random shop in Aalst (where I live)
Belt | thrifted
Handbag | handcraftt shop in Florence
Feather earrings | New Look
Rings | Asos, One dollar shop
Nails by Miss Oh' (same as seen here)
Faux foxtail | Indian shop in Aalst


These are the details of the outfit I wore to grab a bite (and a few drinks :p) with some friends yesterday. The faux-foxtail-find was a dream come true, as I (along with tons of other fashionista's) was looking for one since eternity - or somehow felt like eternity to me. Another pro of finding this one is I only paid nine euros for it, while lots of those I've seen on the internet retailed for thirty or (much!) more .. A bargain once again :)


Anyhow, I got bored of my everyday black carry-all handbag, so I decided to pull this Tuscan leather beauty out of my drawer. I hadn't used it for some time now, after I had worn it to everyone's boredom the first months since I bought it in Florence some years ago (def need to go back there, they had so much great stuff!). But quality lasts forever and as I still have a thing for bucket bags, I needed to dig this one up asap!




Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...