Saturday, January 8, 2011

carpet picnic

Playsuit | Vero Moda (summer clearance)
Random cardi, tights and overknees
Faux fur scarf | h&m
Headband | Hema (seen in black here)
Rings | Asos, one dollar shop


This was what I wore to finish - well, almost - my masters degree-paper and relax a little in between the lines (you can take that quite litterally). The denim playsuit is a summer leftover that effortlessly found its way into my winter wardrobe as well, the headband is one of my faves, all hippie'ish and stuff - planning on making some chain headband myself in a while too, will keep you updated ;)




Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...