Thursday, December 23, 2010

feeling blue

Oversized jumper | h&m
Leggings | Zara
Overknees | street market
Faux fur | h&m
Nails by Miss Oh' (click here for more)

I brought this lovely striped jumper back from h&m the other day, and I have worn it too much since - the weather was cooperating of course (many of you will remember my complains about the never melting snow - here and here). It's very coasy and warm, and the dipped hem on the back keeps my ass out of plain sight (a must when wearing leggings I think). And then there is, of course, the color .. I love how the dark and cobalt blue fade into the neutral stripes.



Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous piece of knit love how it matches your nails which look fabulous btw xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...