Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beauty buys part one




Recently, I have bought some new beauty-thingies I haven't told you guys about. I can only show them to you partially because of the still battery-less camera I told you about.

So here they are, my latest lovely nailpolish addictions by Catrice (colours
I sea you, I scream peach and From dusk till dawn). They are all 'in-between-colours' and since I'm having a hard time when it comes to decisionmaking, I can only welcome that.

I hope that I'll have some charched batteries by tomorrow, so I can show you the rest of my beauty buys.

Love,
Oh'


ps: I like how the colors of the polishes match those of the magazines ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...