Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OUTFIT | where your heart 's at

Dress | old h&m
Leather waistcoat | Only Edge
Burgundy tights | random
Lace ups | Jeffrey Campbell

Sometimes a person's heart can't be at several places at once. With my dancing and new found love for longboarding, I found myself in a place where my life was just a little too full of things I love and can't live without (is that even possible?) .. That's why I felt there wasn't anything left to say here for a while. 

I feel so blessed to have so many ways of expressing myself in my life. I love living it, so I won't say I'm sorry, 'couse I'm not, life's too short ;) ..

Hope you guys can stick with me, though I'm defined by absence these days. Things will change, but I won't be making any promises now ..

Love,
Oh'

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...