Friday, December 23, 2011

OUTFIT | pleated

Pleated skirt & belt | thrift
Random tee, cardi and booties
Bag | vintage + DIY hair & chain
Necklace | h&m

Bumping into this pleated skirt in my local thrift store made my day. Originally it is an almost-midi skirt, just too short to be midi and too long to be mini, so I rolled up the top elastic which turned it into very high waisted skirt in a sec. I really like it paired with these burgundy tights that are rapidly becoming my uniform these days.

Here you can get a better view on the booties, they're quite old, but still win me compliments every time I wear them.


Ps: tatt's healing well, just a few more days and I'll be shooting and posting some snaps

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

  1. i can't believe that skirt is from a thrift shop. what a good find! xx sylvie

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...