Tuesday, April 19, 2011

i see things clearly now

Bag | local stationery
Earrings | h+m
Bangles | Hema
Nails by Miss Oh'

The clear bag trend is something I've loved all along, I have a large clear tote bag that I use to go shopping, or wen I go to the beach, those are easy to get thanks to some high street labels. A transparent clutch on the other hand, is a lot harder to find if you don't have the budget for - let's say - Prada, Fendi or Chanel.

So I decided to get something close enough to start rocking the trend, before I find the time to do this myself. (I am AMAZED by so much creativity, love it!)

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                   

1 comment:

  1. This bag looks fabulous. What a wonderful DIY! I've never seen a transparent clutch so it's definitely great because you made a popular trend unique! Always the best.

    I'm having a $100 dollar shopbop Giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog. Come check it out! It's open to international bloggers as well.

    www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...