Wednesday, January 12, 2011

different kinds of perfect

Wearing: lace dress | h&m (seen here); Crochet vest | made by grandma (seen here); Textile necklace | DIY
Purchases: Bag | blanco; Robot key chain | Six; Jumper | h&m men; Necklaces | Six


Went shopping for the first time these sales, after finally finishing and handing in my masters degree paper - feels great to be 'free' at last! These are only a few of my purchases, but to prevent you from picture-overload, I will show them to you in bits and pieces during this and next week (and maybe even longer, because I'm definitely not done shopping yet - AT ALL!)


Hope you like the new additions to my ever growing closet :)




Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good shopping trip love the feather necklace I am into feathers at the moment xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shoes! ♥ Baciiii
    LiDì

    http://fashiondeliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the taupe suede litas & the feather necklace. x


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a fox tail if you'd like to check it out. xx
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...