Sunday, December 26, 2010

wish right now



I hope all of you have celebrated really well these last two days, and that all your wishes (present-wise as well as beloved one-wise) came true! I don't know about you guys, but I am still recovering from the huge amounts of delicious foods  that were forced upon me by too many gorgeous family members.


The day before Christmas eve, I received this early gift on my doorstep: my delivery fee-free (haha) Asos package! I did a huge order and was really surprised to receive everything in just one box. Asos can pack things in a miniscule way, so it seems. Even more surprisingly, I got my stuff in only 4 days (while the website said it might take another 10 to 13 days!), I couldn't be more happy!
Thx Asos!


Stay tuned to see the rest of my order worn out soon!


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...