Saturday, November 13, 2010

too much, you said?



A new take on my outfit from this post, since I'm too crazy about my h&m leo dress to wear it only a few times .. I love how it has so much excess floatyness to play around with! I'm still waiting for my JC Lita's to arrive at my doorstep, I think they will look stunning paired with this dress (and with anything else, of course!), can't wait!


I'll go clubbing tonight - again :) - and I still haven't decided what I'm going to wear. As can be expected, I would love to wear my new booties from my yesterday/ last night post, but I'm still looking for something that matches their awesomeness.


Hope you all have an enjoyable weekend!


Love,
Oh'




Photo's by Eva & me

Dress| h&m
Military jacket | h&m
Rings | h&m, Asos and street market
Booties | random Bxl shop

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
Or like on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...