Thursday, October 28, 2010

Artists can color the sky red, because they know it's blue

... Those of us who aren't artists must color things the way they really are or people might think we're stupid. (Jules Feiffer)

Photography by me - paintings by academy students

Yesterday, I made some pictures of one of the painters studio's in 'my' academy (FYI, I model there), because I didn't want to keep these beautiful colors from you. Especially in the colorful season that autumn is, are colors so important to me. As you can see, is the lack of colors in my closet amply compensated by my taste elsewhere. I also love the 'unstructured' (and I'm being polite here) setting of the whole.

Hope you like this 'sneek peek' in the studio and don't forget to 

Follow Miss Oh.


Love,
Oh'


ps: can you tell where I am in the pictures? (hint: 12 times, but only 10 times clearly) 
ps2: I hate how I can't get the pictures closer to each other (beats me how that happened), that huge gap between them is really ugly :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...