Monday, August 16, 2010

All that ♥
















What a girl wants, what a girls needs, whatever makes her happy & .. all that ;) ..
Some things that will make THIS girl even happier - how superficial, I know:




♥ Wishlist

  • Big feather earrings
  • Black leather shorts
  • Black sheer polkadot tights
  • Burgundy & grey overknees
  • Grey woolen wide brim fedora
  • Off white lace skirt
  • Over the knee boots - I've been looking for the perfect pair since summer 2009
  • Some statement pieces of jewellery - think vintage-style rings & big, bigger, biggest necklaces
  • SUNSHINE!! - I'm in desperate need of that
  • Turquoise nail polish
  • Wedged lace-up boots
  • Wedges (sandals)
  • ...


These are all pictures I found roaming around the internet, I really can't remember where I found them, so if one of them is yours, don't hesitate to make me tag it that way ;) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...