Sunday, July 11, 2010

The battle between bank account-slash-reason and shopaholic pur sang


I finally went sale-shopping yesterday, think I never waited this long to do so! Since I hadn't the time to go to shop in a larger city than my own, I haven't been able to purchase some of the Zara and Mango key pieces, which I regret, and my bank account doesn't.. Thought I know this won't keep me from going of to Brussels when I get the chance, as the battle between bank account-slash-reason and shopaholic rarely is a fair one ..

To be continued, but first: my new favorites - tadaaa:






T-shirts: Cool Cat - Rings: H&M - Shawl: pieces - Headband: H&M (one euro, guess I'm a lucky woman) - Jeans jacket: Vero Moda - T-shirt 'check the nice sleeves and yummy pale pink tone': Pimky (I also purchased a silk, army-green harem pants over there, I will get it on picture some other time since it's only photo-worthy with me - or any one else for that matter - in it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...