Sunday, November 21, 2010

thrifted treasures part II



And the hunt for faux furs continues .. Look what I found in my fave (because only closeby) thriftstore, quite a catch. The gold bejuwelled clutch bag was too cheap and sweet to let go, I will think of an event to wear it to and a outfit that can neutralize its kitchy'ness later. The fur collar - so hard to photograph, as the blooper-pictures can illustrate - is just everything I am looking for in a winter proof furry-friend. So happy to find these 'treasures'.








Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
Or like on facebook

1 comment:

  1. these are gorgeous! i LOVE the faux fur and it contrasts with your hair very dramatically!

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...