Friday, November 26, 2010

not really a shorter skirt, just longer legs

Don't say I didn't warn you guys about some serious Lita-overload these days ;) ..

Yet another outfit with them reveales I really need a change of color scheme (as in, less black-taupe-green-combo's), I will try to take care of that in ten future (I cannot promise a thing though, I'm really lovin' it :p).

The skirt I'm wearing, I got during last summer's Zara sale. And although it reminds me of this Burberry Prorsum skirt - and I obviously LOVE it! - I worn it just about once because it is kind of short and has the ennoying habit of getting higher and higher (so even shorter and shorter) with every step I take. So to go out the door, I put on a pair a of 40 denier black tights underneath the overknees - it was too cold to go outside without tights anyway ..

So, today I live by Anna Kournikouva's saying: "It's not really a shorter skirt, I just have longer legs." :p

Skirt | Zara Woman SS10
Lace dress worn as top | h&m FW09
Knitted vest | h&m
Overknees | street market
Shoes | Jeffrey Campbell Lita's
Thrifted belt

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
Or like on facebook

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Amazing blog! Following, follow back? Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love this (:
    You combined everything just perfect.

    x helena
    SNAPME.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE SHOES!!

    http://s-snowhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...