Thursday, October 7, 2010

These autumn leaves are yours tonight






While it's getting darker outside (sunsets at 7 PM, someone?!) and temperature's dropping, I've decided on buying some other fall-essentials. One of them is of course the military jacket, and since I couldn't decide on the must have color, I bought a black one (basics are a necessity) some weeks ago, and a green one past tuesday. Both are very different takes on the trend, as the black H&M one is a cropped jacket with shoulder-pad-like embellishments and buttons. The green one however, has a longer cut with hook and eye closure and beautiful seam detailes (the green is waaaaaay brighter in real life, the pics deform the color to a gloomy grey, which is not the true color at all!).









Together with the green army jacket, I bought a long sleeved, oversized jumper with puffy shoulders and a beautiful chunky knit, shawl-like vest. Another on trend fall piece is the sheer knit maxi dress I bought at H&M's. It's warm and stylish and I love how it is just sheer enough to show my legs-in-tights.

Fashionwise, fall has to be my fav season!


PS: sorry for the gloomy pics, there's something wrong with the flash of my camera. It seems like everything is the same color, but you have to trust me on this, it isn't ..


Follow Miss Oh

2 comments:

  1. I really like the detail in the buttons of the first coat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, isn't it cute :) (and yours for only €20 at your local H&M ;))

    x

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...