Monday, October 18, 2010

That little touch of summer





Fashionwise, I love fall, but that doesn't keep my ass from freezing off. Past weekend, it started to get really (really!) cold here, and I can't seem to get used to wearing a coat. To keep (thoughts of) summer alive, I decided to do some butterfly-braids today, and I really love how they turned out: a super easy, yet great party hairdo I will remember for Christmas. Hope you all like it as much as I do.


x
Oh'


PS: Do you have to be very sexually frustrated to notice this is my 69th post? If the answer is yes, I am ..  :p
















Deco butterflies | Wibra
Knit sweater | h&m
Maxi dress | h&m


Follow Miss Oh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...