Sunday, September 19, 2010

The tassel's worth the hassle!


Yesterday I got the sad news I have to rewrite my thesis, because it wasn't good enough. Since I wrote it in only one month's time, I kept remembering myself that it could go wrong (that it was even lickely to), so I wasn't that chocked when I heared the news. But still I have put an awful lot of time and energy in it, so I am a bit sad .. Anyhow, it seems like I will be a student for another semester after all, a situation that has downsides as well as some benefits (like: I can do taxfree student-jobs again ;)).

To cheer me up a bit I drank an entire bottle of whine and .. - no just kidding :p - I did a little DIY and made another pair of earrings. Tassel-earrings this time (if I can't have the graduation tassel yet, this is a nice alternative). I picked up a pair of tassels from the craft store some time ago and added some juwellery rings and hex nuts. I got inspired by Erica from P.S. - I Made This...



Luckily, I received some uplifting news today as well, since my friend (who is a photography enthusiast) asked me to shoot with her tomorrow. She has sorted out a great location in a former factory. As we speak, I am deciding what to wear and how I will style my clothes. It's going to be so much fun, I'm looking forward to it!

I leave you with this picture to get in the mood, I will update as soon as I have some pictures.

Picture via AalstDailyPhoto


Enjoy the last of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...