Thursday, April 28, 2011

work some magic

Ph. Zoe Grossman for Planet Blue, styling by Ashley Glorioso (via Planet Blue)

Came across this Planet Blue lookbook, andd couldn't help but notice how amazing the styling of these photo's is, wasn't at all surprised when I found out it was Ashley from Purse 'n Boots who worked her magic upon them.

Love the colorfull shorts, fringe dress, printed palazzo pants and the several thousands of braided wristbands.
So now I know what I will do next summer!

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

3 comments:

  1. Ah how I love Oracle Fox, most amazing designs ever!

    Thanks for following honey, following back now! :)
    http://itsthedollhousebaby.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, I love the clothes that they're wearing.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...