Tuesday, March 15, 2011

dress up feel

Daisy Lowe via Le Fashion


I know you want to see outfit posts, but since my current reluctance to get dressed (I'm in a I don't wanna do a thing zone at the moment :p - which actually is kind of unusual for me, especially because the sun is shining today), I won't do outfits for a while .. 

So that's why I decided to share this editorial instead. That and the fact I love the dress up feel in these pictures, the amazing styling and the beautiful pieces used for this shoot (I mean, that lace dress in the first pic, to die for!)

Hope you like them as much as I do ..

Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...