Tuesday, November 30, 2010

fifty-two names for snow


Fifty-two, that's how many words mean 'snow' in Inuit. In Dutch, we have only one, but it is as beautiful here as anywhere else ..


First real snowy day here, so I thought to share some images I found on the internet - they are all pictures that were made today, by various people in Belgium (I did not go outside myself, love looking at it, no need to spoil that with actually getting cold in it :p)


Images via De Morgen.be (here)


Follow Miss Oh (former: ideneoh.blogspot.com)
Or like on facebook

1 comment:

  1. I love snow!!! greta photos!
    http://paolinasspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Come closer,
tell me some of your suggestions, frustrations, appreciations, hi's or crazy stories.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...